Four persons working with QRS were admitted to General Hospital in Thiruvananthapuram with suspected food poisoning.
They were identified as Anoop, Clement, Nandu and Gokul. They fell ill after they had biriyani from an Onam restaurant at Pulimoodu here.
The police sent a notice to close the restaurant after a complaint was filed. The hotel owner said the QRS employees had never eaten Biriyani from his restaurant, but parotta and beef.
However, the team that inspected the eatery found residues of biriyani there.