Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Child dies of food poisoning in Sharjah
A little Asian girl in Sharjah died of food poisoning after having a meal and police said they were investigating the case reported by Al Qassimi Hospital.
Doctors said the child was brought dead to the hospital at the end of last week, denying reports that the girl died in hospital.
“Doctors determined that the death was caused by food poisoning…her family brought the girl to hospital but she was already dead,” Alittihad daily said.
It said Sharjah police are still investigating the case but the paper did not mention the girl’s nationality or her age.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Malayalam Screen Keyboard